1.3mm x 3.5mm x 11.5mm dc connector

Hi,

Having trouble finding a 1.3mm x 3.5mm x 11.5mm dc power connector that I can solder a cable on to. I can find the 9mm long version no problem, but not the 11.5. I think it's more common overseas. Anybody know where I could find one? Anybody use these?

Thanks! Tom

Reply to
TBass

These guys mention them on their website --- but it's not clear to me whether they're selling them or just listing known sizes:

   Wim Lewis , Seattle, WA, USA. PGP keyID 27F772C1
Reply to
Wim Lewis

I called them. They are just listing known sizes. Thanks, though.

Reply to
TBass

They sell a set of adapters for one of their power supplies that has that size. You might be able to use it. the set of 16 adapters is only $8.00.

i am going to see apout that set, and the PST-WX07 set for $6.00 that convert a 5.5 mm O.D> 2.1 mm I.D. plug to one of seven other sizes. There is an adapter in that set in the size you need, as well.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida