Sony CFD-460

Hi, just just picked up a Sony CFD-460 and The AM/FM Works great on it, but the CD player doesnt work well. The electronic display works but it barely spins the CD for a few seconds and then just gives up, and it trys to spin it again when I press play. What could be the matter with it? What causes this? Its a cool boom box I would like to get it working again.

Reply to
kdubbz