How to open Sony Monitor CPD-E250 ?!

Hi to All !!! I'm sorry for my poor english (i'm italian).

I need to open this monitor because has a problem with DDC (DDC signal absence).

I tried to open this monitor (SONY CPD E250). I removed the two screws at the bottom sides behind the monitor. I try to remove the the covering pressing the two slits at the top sides but the covering seem locked at the top frame of the screen!

Exist a trick to open it??? Please can you help me?

Thank you for all! Marco L.

Reply to
ML

"> Hi to All !!!

Marco, non e' piu' semplice per te postare su: it.hobby.elettronica.riparazioni ? Vedrai quanta gente desiderosa di aiutarti troverai...

Never mind....I diverted him to the right place.

Reply to
Fastvale