Sony CPD-15SF2 fault

Hello all, I recently salvaged a Sony CPD-15SF2 from the roadside, (to join the other junk I collected :)

However, it seems to have a power fault of some kind, about a second after I turn it on it shuts down - the power LED goes from green to off.

Does anyone know where I could find a cct online, (found a few 15SF1, not the same), or any common problem with these likely to cause this?

TIA, Dave

Reply to
Dave