Sony CPD-E210 Monitor Schematic Wanted

I have a Sony CPD-E210 monitor, chassis SCC-L31G-A, with a strange problem. With no input from the video card, it shows the self-test display on a very bright white background with retrace lines and the raster is pulled in from the sides. With input, it shuts down. Does any one have a schematic to share or a suggestion on what I should check? Thanks.

Reply to
CL