Sony CDK 006

Just picked up one of these dirt cheap because it wasn't working. Picks up correct cd, chucks it, but cd won't spin. Any tips or repair history before I dig into it.

Reply to
Jeff Dieterle

For the Parts & Service manual:

$9.99 and instant download.

Reply to
MrManuals

Ya I got a hard copy of the manual, just checking to see if anybody had all ready experienced this problem. First guess is either a failed chucking clamp closed switch or a bad servo

Jeff Dieterle