Sharp XV-S96U LCD Projector Available for Parts

I've got a fully functional projector, except there is a splotch of dead pixels on the blue panel--shows as an irregular area about 6" in diameter on a 92" diagonal screen. Everything else on this projector works like a charm: power zoom and focus, all inputs, the sound--everything! Turns out it was cheaper to buy a new Mits HC4900 than have the Sharp repaired.

If one of you repair shops out there would like it for parts, I'd like to get a few bucks out of it, because it DOES work! I'm in the central MO area.

--
Thieves get rich and saints get shot, and God don\'t answer prayers a lot.
Reply to

Yes, I am interested in the unit. How much?

Reply to
Will Carrig

Will,

Drop me a line at lakesidejim at gmail.com ----you get the picture :-) ----and we'll carry this discussion on without cluttering the NG.

Thanks,

Jim

--
Thieves get rich and saints get shot, and God don\'t answer prayers a lot.
Reply to
me

Hey, Will,

Still interested?