Kodak DC5000 Rubber Skin Repair Questions

Hi All, Have the rubber skin coming loose on my digital camera and wondering if anyone knows what adhesive they use to re-apply it. Thanks, Larry

Reply to
Larry C

You might give "CA" adhesive a try. It's found in hobby shops and is the glue of choice for model builders. Awesome stuff.

Reply to
dig154

Only disadvantage is that it sets up immediately, and has a bad habit of also gluing your fingers together if you're the least bit sloppy (super glue),,, But a hobby shop would be a great place to inquire, as they carry a wide range of adhesives...........

Reply to
CRaSH

You might try the adhesive that they use for attaching weatherstrip to car doors. I have some with a NAPA brand and use it for many different purposes. Try an automotive parts store. It is very strong. John

Reply to
jdgill