Sharp 28" flatscreen - 28LF92H

Hi group,

can anyone tell me how to reset the memory on the above television. The one i have is power cycling when in wide screen mode. I can remedy this situation if WS it is set on a channel you can switch from quickly on power up but.. whilst investigating this I have manually selected wide screen setting for the TV (do'h!)

Any suggestions of where to look for support might be appreciated

Thanks guys

Reply to
jordan23

Mike Berger