Misakai - MTV2701 - dead

I am working on a Misakai model MTV2701 that is dead. The power supply tries to come up but doesn't (keeps chirping). I have no service information. Does anyone know where to get the service information for this model? or have the solution to my problem?

Reply to
tyrone_park

I have a 20" Misakai. Model # H2119 chassis # CN-12C1. It has a fault just like the Prima T.V.'s have. Rolling diagonal lines, no real visible video, like bad EEPROM/Micro. Anyone have info, or service menu access info, or where to get parts & manuals? Thanks, Dani.

tyr> I am working on a Misakai model MTV2701 that is dead. The power supply

Reply to
Dani