Pioneer SA-8100 schematic please

Hello,

Does anyone have a schematic of this (1976?) vintage integrated amp that they would be willing to make a photocopy of, or scan? Please e-mail me with details. I'd also consider buying a complete original paper manual if not too expensive.

Regards, Tim Schwartz Bristol Electronics USA

Reply to
Tim Schwartz

If you are still looking for this schematic, I do have one and you ar welcome to it. Thanks Stone's Electronic

--
stone49
Reply to