Schematic for Nutone IK-25 intercom

Does anyone have a schematic for the Nutone IK-25 door intercom. The product is not sold by Nutone anymore, however, there are millions of them in existence. And, they are still being sold by many companies that have existing stock. Nutone told me that they don't even have a schematic. I'm not sure I believe that, but they did say they purchase the unit as-is. I'd like to make a few changes in the way it operates. I'd like the indoor station to indoor station to be non- private, just like it is to the door station. Any ideas?

Reply to
Todescos

Stupid suggestion, coming from someone who is hardly an expert on intercoms...

Open the units and carefully examine the switch wiring. It's possible you'll be able to figure out the difference between private and non-private.

Reply to
William Sommerwerck

'll

NOT A STUPID QUESTION coming from someone that designed and built intercoms before you were born.

Reply to
Todescos

Who said it was???? You should really read any replies you get.

--
Geo
Reply to