Samsung 226BW - fly inside panel

Hello

I'm writting to this group becouse I really need help. I bought my LCD panel (samsung 226BW) something like 1 mounth ago and it was working quite good till last friday when I found small fly going around the screen. On the beggining I thought that it some king of virus, but it wasn't :(. For now I know that it is real small fly/bug and it's living for the last 3days on the backlight of my panel.

Bellow link to youtoube:

If someone ever have this kind of problem and found solution then please share with me.

thank you in advance regards Gorgo

Reply to
Gorgo

If you know what you are doing, you can take the monitor apart and clean out the fly. Or better, find out who does the warranty service in your area, and take the monitor over to them to get the fly out. Most likely they will charge for this type of fix, because this is not a fault of the manufacture.

I once saw a case where a very tiny spider got inside of a camera view finder, and actually made some webbing!

--

JANA _____

Hello

I'm writting to this group becouse I really need help. I bought my LCD panel (samsung 226BW) something like 1 mounth ago and it was working quite good till last friday when I found small fly going around the screen. On the beggining I thought that it some king of virus, but it wasn't :(. For now I know that it is real small fly/bug and it's living for the last 3days on the backlight of my panel.

Bellow link to youtoube:

If someone ever have this kind of problem and found solution then please share with me.

thank you in advance regards Gorgo

Reply to
JANA

I had one last year - switched off the monitor so no backlight and shone bright light round the back of the unit through ventilation holes overnight - bug had departed by the morning.

Geo

Reply to
Geo