Samsung

Hi Everyone, 11/26/07

I have a samsung 47" projection tv model no# hcn4727w

The other day I tryed turning It on and no sound or picture just the little power light that kept blinking for a min or so. Before this it did have a little blue blur spot but still was working.

Can anyone tell me if this is a easy fix or is it going to cost me?

Thanks Lightangel

--
lightangel
Reply to

Most likely the two STK convergence IC's are bad, with a couple of fusible resistors. Dani.

Reply to
Dani

Reply to
Art