HP 209A power supply ?

Some how I lost the URL for the site for HP discontinued product manuals. I just got a dead HP 209A and need to get it going. It appears that one of diodes near Q2 has shorted and toasted 2 or 3 resistors in the same row. Any tips or a scan of the ps board or a manual copy appreciated. tnx

--
73
Hank WD5JFR

I don't see it in the 'manuals' section on Agilent's web site, or BAMA web site.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

The URL for the HP manual archive is

but the 209A manual isn't there. You can find it at:

Take your pick

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net  (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the

"In theory, there isn't any difference between theory and practice.  In
practice, there is."  - Yogi Berra
Reply to
DaveM

Thanks for the leads but I don't want to spend anymore on this thing as I will exceed its what it's worth. . The case is very nice and not beat up, close to new so I believed it was a working unit. WRONG, but I've been wrong before. I have a working 204C and schematic but the ps is just enough different that I can't use it for repairs. Something should show up sooner or later.

Henry Kolesnik

What do you need? There are only a couple possible power supply configurations. If you draw out that section of the circuit, and what the output voltage is, I'll tell you what the values ought to be.

--scott

--
"C'est un Nagra.  C'est suisse, et tres, tres precis."
Reply to

Scott Thanks, I finally got it.

Henry Kolesnik

Manual posted on:

Henry Kolesnik

That link does not seem to work. Anyone else have any luck??

...Dave

Reply to
Dave Edwards

Worked for me.. You have to be a member of the Yahoo group to get in and download files. Cheers