S: Manual for Philips PM 2422_A_ DMM

Hi,

The ADC of this multimeter consists of the chipset of which I'm searching for FEJ 271(B). Unfortunately, the manual/schematic which can be downloaded from Elektrotanya is incomplete: the ADC section is missing. Can someone of you help me finding/getting the complete manual/schematic? Many TIA!

Best regards

Reinhard

Reply to
Reinhard Zwirner

There is a nice scanned manual here (over 27MB filesize):

The referring page is:

The downloaded document is a PDF file, but named "PM 244 A" only, so it's best to rename it properly.

Cheers!

Reply to
c4urs11

c4urs11 schrieb: