circuit for bose sounddock

I need a circuit diagram of bose sounddock. If the complete schematic is not available, I would like to have one of the first printed circuit board on which the ipod is connected. This pcb broke and was thrown away by mistake. Only the flat ribbon cable is left hanging. Unfortunately this pcb also has up and down volume control switches(manual) so I do not know how I can connect an input into this. Does anyone know where the infrared sensor is located on the sound dock? Many thanks. spd

Reply to
spd

You're going to struggle with this. There are some items for which Bose just do not supply service info to their dealers. The Sound Dock is one such.

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily