Manual/schematic for PANTEC/C.Gavazzi "Marco Polo" DMM

Hello,

Please excuse me writing in English but my knowledge of the Italian language is unfortunately nearly zero ...

I'm searching manual and schematic for the "Marco Polo" microprocessor controlled digital multimeter made by PANTEC/C. Gavazzi. In my opinion it's a sophisticated little device and a highlight in my collection of multimeters. Unfortunately the resistance measurement ranges don't work properly: the LC display shows just 1.4 whether the input is open or shorted.

I would be very happy if somebody of you made me a copy of the manual and/or schematic. Of course every hint regarding possible causes for the malfunctioning is highly appreciated.

Mille grazie e buona notte!

Reinhard

Reply to
Reinhard Zwirner