Searching for "ancient" A/D-converter IC

Attention: FUP2 sci.electronics.repair

Dear Experts

Maybe somebody here can help me. I'm searching for a certain 3 digit ADC-IC (18 pin DIL) for a Kamoden DM-200 DVM. Unfortunately the IC I'm searching for was already missing when I got the DVM for repair.

The IC seems to be part of a two chip converter solution. On one hand, it controls the 3 switching transistors for the 3 digit LED display (common cathode). On the other hand it generates the BCD word for the decoder IC MM 74C48. Additionally it may (partly?) contain a dual slope ADC. I've found out the following pin functions:

Pin 1: Vss/ground 3: Gate JFET (E 204) 4: Source JFET; foil cap A (100 nF) 6: Vss/ground 7: Base transistor digit 3 8: Base transistor digit 2 9: Base transistor digit 1

10: BCD "A" 11: BCD "C" 12: BCD "B" 13: BCD "D" 14: via capacitor 1 nF to ground 15: Vdd (?) 16: Drain JFET; foil cap B (100 nF) 18: foil cap A (100 nF); foil cap B (100 nF)

Okay, I've already done a lot of research. I found out that none of the following IC's will fit:

Siliconix LD 120/121 LD 122/121

RCA CA 3162E

TI TL 50x

Ferranti ZNA 116E