Royal 9170

Hello Willam

Saw your message about looking for the manual for this cash regester and was wodering if you ever got a copy? I just had one given to me and need a copy to reprogram the machine.

MadMixTech

Reply to
MadMixTech

On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 00:23:29 -0700 (PDT), MadMixTech put finger to keyboard and composed:

Are these similar?

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Hello Franc

The 9180 will not work, it is computer based. The 9170 is straight keyboard. I am having trouble getting the graphic to download on the

9155 but should have it working after I look and see what the problem is. I have to sign off and go to a meeting right now, but will get back with you and let you know what I find out. Thanks for the information.

MadMixTech

Reply to
MadMixTech

Finally back at it Franc

Got the file unzipped and downdoaled. The Full System Clear in the

9155 manual works on the 9170, I doubt if all the function are the same but you got me headed in the right direction.

Thank You Very Much

MadMixTech

Reply to
MadMixTech

Hi!

(sorry it's taken me so long to reply - I'm not here as much as I used to be!)

I never did get a manual, or even a peep from the person who claimed to have one they were willing to copy. I sent them e-mail and deafening silence was all the more I ever heard back.

I could not achieve satisfactory operation of the unit even with the two manuals Royal has available for the 9155 and 9180. And Royal didn't respond to my request for the 9170 manual.

William

Reply to
William R. Walsh

Might I be rude? Please learn how to use a search engine.

I'm assuming the manual is really available from this site, in some form or another. I don't have the $6 to confirm it.

Reply to
William Sommerwerck

On Jul 31, 12:28=EF=BF=BDpm, "William R. Walsh" wrot= e:

Thank you for your reply. I have tried to use both of the manuals that you talk about but with no luck. I have found a manual for $25.00 and I guess it is the only way to find out the codes to get the register to function correctly.

Thank You MadMixTech

Reply to
MadMixTech