Roland ST100DR Guitar Amp

Apologies to anyone that feels that this is the wrong group for this post as preliminary testing seems to indicate that the amp is fine (apart from a missing control knob). I have been trying to find out a bit about the technical specs and whether there are schematics or parts available. After a longish search I have only managed to turn up a fleeting reference to this piece of kit in a Wiki which seems to indicate it was manufactured circa 1995. Anyone had any dealings with this amp or have any more info? Cheers, TIA Roy.

Reply to
R.Smith

Might be worth trying contacting Roland support direct in the first instance. I've found them pretty helpful in the past. As it's a 'legacy' product, they may be quite happy to supply you with info.

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

Probably try that later Arfa. As I am at my "other place of work" at the moment. I have had a look at Rolands support website but the only possible pages that may provide some info try to download by ftp (not allowed/supported where I work!). I would guess that there were probably very few of these made/sold as there is practically nothing turning up in the search engines. Shame as it actually sounds extremeley good and has some likeable built-in effects. I would guess that its probably 100w. Given its age, it doesnt look like its travelled very much.

Roy

Reply to
R.Smith