REQUEST FOR PARTS: Brother HL-5140 printer motherboard pcb

HI,

I am looking for a working motherboard pcb for the Brother HL-5140 printer.

I am getting a solid red status light. In addition - no motors spin up and no secondary error sequence is shown when holding down the go / cancel buttons as indicated on the manual - so it must be either a brain or high power supply pcb issue.

Please reply by clicking on the following contact page URL - I will reply to your e-mail A.S.A.P.:

Thx,

--Rob

Reply to
admin