REQUEST FOR PARTS: NES carbon contact pads

Hi All,

I am looking for NES carbon contact pad replacements for the original NES controllers. I know they used to sell them at mcmelectronics.com - but they haven't for some time now. I have been searching for years but to no avail.

I am looking for any quantity - but I would prefer two or more sets - as both my controllers are really worn down.

I have a few spare SNES contact pad replacement kits and would be willing to come to an arrangement of some kind. I would also be willing to purchase the carbon contact pads.

I am looking for new (never used) contact pads - but I would be happy with a replacement set that may be *slightly* used (as long as there is no cracking or ripping along the carbon contacts).

If anyone can help me out please contact me at the following web form. I will get your e-mail and return it A.S.A.P:

Thanks,

--Rob

Reply to
admin