RED PICTURE THEN BLACKS OUT???(Toshiba tp55e80)

Whenever I turn the tv on the picture is red and then after only being on for about fifteen minutes it shuts off.I thought it was a convergence problem but after messing with the settings it still has a red picture and shuts off.Any suggestions about how I can fix this without bringing it in to the repair shop would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
ironlion