Toshiba 61H70 - power failure

I have a rear projection TV that I bought from a friend. The initial problem was a lack of convergence. During attempts to adjust the convergence and restore factory settings , an accidental memory restore occurred. The TV immediately went out (after a click that sounded like a relay). The TV turns back on, but fails within a few seconds, leaving the LED flashing. I have replaced the ICs and QA02, but the problem was not corrected. The fuse is not blown. Any advice on what to do next is greatly appreciated. Part numbers are even more helpful. -- Gary

Reply to
GoogleUGraduate