Panasonic PC-33XF20A

Just got this TV and it worked for 2 days, on the 3rd day I turned it on and the screen went black. Turned it off and on again and it did the same thing. This happend 3 times and now it has no picture at all. Can someone give me some ideas?

Thanks....

--
Ratchetman
Reply to

Some common causes are failures in the power supply, and or the scan circuits. If this is a new set, you should return it for warranty service.

If the set is used, you will have to give it out for proper service. These types of faults will require an experienced service tech, with the proper setup and service information.

Jerry G. ======

Ratchetman wrote:

Reply to
Jerry G.