RCA CTC 169 AJ scrap Chassis Needed

Hi -

My 27" PROSCAN TV needs a new "System Control" - the 40 pin IC, U3101 Listed in the field service manual as Stock Number 202017. The part is no longer available from RCA/ProScan.

Perhaps someone about to scrap a set bad for almost any other reason would be good enough to salvage the control chip - or send me the bad chassis and I can cut it out.

TIA - Matt (201)666-9207

Reply to
MattBaum

I have several 169,s Matt Give me all the numbers off the IC.

Reply to
kip

Thanks for the response.

Though I've had the set apart several times, I never noted the numbers on the U3101. It's now assembled and working (aside from the OnScreen Display and some tuning functions.) I leave for a 2 week vacation next week, and won't be able to get anything more on it until I return. However, the Stock Number (202017) and chassis number (CTC 169 AJ) should identify it.

Thanks again - Matt

Reply to
MattBaum