RCA MODEL F31317 AUTO PROGRAM PROBLEM

I have an RCA Model#F31317, chassis #CTC203CA2, TV. Recently the picture will get very staticky (not snowy) and a loud hissing sound is heard. If I go through the set up, only 1-3 channels are programmed and the sound and picture are perfect: for about 30 seconds. I hooked up a dvd and it worked fine. There is no cable box hooked up and I am in CT. Any suggestions.

Rob

Reply to
docrjm