RCA Hotel TV--- J25230BL-- CTC177AW2

Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 18:00:27 -0400 From: Suburban Electronics Subject: RCA Hotel TV--- J25230BL-- CTC177AW2

I now have 3 RCA TV's with the same problem.

The sets startup --- shutdown with 28k HV, 3 or 4 times.

I have replaced, the following:

Flyback Regulator stk730-130 Eeprom IC 1001 signal IC Resoldered all tuner and other connections Check Horiz driver and output circuits Etc.

Please help after 45 years in business, It seems more and more that the Manufactories could care less about us or the consumers.

Thanks in advance,

Ken Marshall Suburban electronics Hilliard. Ohio

snipped-for-privacy@columbus.rr.com

PS I have probably over looked something simple !!!

Reply to
Suburban Electronics

If the set tries to start 3 times then shutsdown, the system control is not getting the ok that horizontal has started up ok. Typically the h-sync return to the system control or jungle ic can cause this.

Can we presume you have the ctc177 training manual and troubleshooting guide Thomson put out?

Reply to
dkuhajda

Go to alt.binaries.schematics.electronics for help. Hopefully you have a good newserver for binaries.

Reply to
dkuhajda