Hotel sets RCA more info.

Which remote works these units, to set channels, unlock the front panel buttons, inputs menu etc? Our stock RCA remotes won't work the needed functions, nor will the supplied by the Hotel remote CRK17TC1. RCA 27" T.V. Model # J27435YX52 Chassis # CTC203AJ9, as well as 27" Model # J27F635, Chassis # ITC008FC1. Thanks, Dani.

Reply to
Dani

I suspect you need the hotel remote AND the correct code.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

I have the so called Hotel remote. It won't work. They only have that remote. I don't even know which one is the right remote. Dani.

Dani wrote:

Reply to
Dani