RCA F36650, Ch ATC113CA1 need flyback

My distributor says that this set uses the 257805, (NLA) but that it can be replaced with a 257807. I have heard from one person that the

807 has an extra plug that you just cut off and from another that you just simply need to turn down the screen voltage. Does anyone have any information on this? Thanks. Lenny Stein, Barlen Electronics.
Reply to
captainvideo462002