R/C car wont go in reverse

It is broken. Take it to your local fix-it shop that does repairs on RC cars. Maybe you could download a manual for it with detailed instructions on how to take it apart and fix every conceivable problem that might occur with it. Perhaps your local parts distributor or RCpartsRUS had the part in stock.

Seriously, try not walking into walls. The dizziness should go away soon and you will be able to move the lever in the reverse direction again.

Leonard

Reply to
Leonard Caillouet

After hitting a wall, my car will now only go forward and turn but no longer goes in reverse. The reverse lamps don't light up anymore either.

Any thoughts?

Reply to
veklad

Any change of some more information about the car? Is it something bought off the shelf? Secondhand? Does the car have seperate speed controller, reciever and servos? If so, what are makes and models are they? It might be something as simple as a setting's needs to be reset.

Reply to
Colin Dawson

You haven't told us enough information to be useful, what sort of RC car? Is the speed controller electronic or mechanical? How's the inside of the car look?

Reply to
James Sweet

JR North

On 8 May 2005 05:17:53 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@iprimus.com.au put finger to keyboard and composed:

The fwd/rev motor is usually driven by 4 transistors in a H-bridge configuration. Assuming there are no physical breakages, I'd say one or both of those transistors is faulty.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar