Q2770 Prima 27" T.V.

Got a call out of town on this one. Plug it in, works fine, but all front buttons do nothing, & remote also does nothing. Remote is fine, works another set, nothing spilt on unit, & buttons "feel" like their clicking as far as the customer is concerned. Relay clicks, just after plug in, so it's not stuck. I'm a Prima Authorized Tech, & call Tech support, & he said...troubleshoot it yourself! He gave me no idea on what it could possibly be! Unreal service! I know what it might be, but I don't have a spare EEPROM, & Micro, & just wanted a bit of advice before I go out of town for a cheapy T.V., that most shops won't even take in! Ideas, anyone? Thanks, Dani.

Reply to
Dani