sanyo C539-14980 t.v. stuck in demo mode

I need a little help here with a Sanyo T.V. modle # C539-14980 that is stuck in demo mode . I want to get it out of demo mode but do not have a remote for this t.v. and the panel with the writing on it of the buttons on the front is missing so I'm not sure as to what button is what so if anyone can get me picture of the control pannel on the front of this t.v. it would be very helpful as I cannot find any info on the net about this older t.v.

Reply to
FerretMan