PROBLEM with Fox International

Hi,

Is anyone else having problems getting the correct part/s from Fox International?

They keep sending me the same wrong IC for an RCA TV (I don't have the service manual). A Fox tech told me that Thomson said this part is a "substitute".

After, I downloaded a .PDF file for the so called "substitute", based on the actual number on the device, internally it is different than the original device (based on .PDF file for original).

I then called Thomson and finally got hold of someone who told me that the part number (Fox said is a "substitute") is INCORRECT.

Thanks in advance, Brad

Before you type your password, credit card number, etc., be sure there is no active keystroke logger (spyware) in your PC.

Reply to
Brad

the

an the

that

They're usually pretty good. How different was the number?

Bruce

Reply to
BH

Hi Bruce,

The original number on the device is "TDA4864AJ" (Thomson told me the part number is 266908). Fox keeps sending part number 264879, the device has "STV9302A" on it.

I told Fox to make sure "TDA4864AJ" is >>> Hi,

Reply to
Brad