Vestax PCV-275 Need schematic or just data (Any VCA Mixer experts?)

Hey All, Great group. I just found it thru a.b.s.electronics. Wanted to get hold of a schematic for a Vestax PCV-275. It's a 3 channel DJ mixer. I believe it's a Voltage Controlled Amplifier (VCA) I'm trying to send an aftermarket crossfader manufacturer some data and I need to know what voltages get sent to the faders.

Reply to
Matt Kronik