Please, help me

Good morning,

I search a contact for HH Scott (for vintage products, electrical schemes and manual). I find the site of HH Scott, but my ampli Scott

460A, not appear. Please help me ! I lost my technic electronic scheme and opperating manual for my ampli Scott 460A. I have a great problems in operating with him (my left channel is "dead"). Another problem is: i not have a credit card (i not have much money), for buy this scheme from net. Please, accept my apologie, if i not write correctly in english this message and excuse me if i disturb you. My alternate e-mail address is: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com Thank you so much, and i wish a good day.
Reply to
radudd23

Oh common, can't you fix it without a schematic? Use your common sense, you have the right side working, use it as your reference. You don't want to get any advice from this drunken group.

Reply to
MooseFET

I have a bumpy face, can you recommend a cure for my pimple face? by the way I tried to stop you and it doesn't seem to work. What did you do to get passed your news server?

--
Service to my daemon? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD666 to
prove it.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
MichaelĀ A. Terrell

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote: > Good morning, >

I used the Yahoo home page to get to this link

They have your manual for US $15. Hope this helps

GG

Reply to
stratus46

He wants you to buy it and make electronic copy for him. Can you do it? No? that means you're not Americanized.

Reply to
JakTheHammer