Please help me out

Hi i am praveen from inida ,

I have 2 +yrs of solid experience in embedded systems(in networking
area).I recently got an offer from LG South korea as R&D engineer for
Color TV,Plasma TV etc etc.The pay is less ..buti am planning for my
MS in US(the economy is rocky in US now)..and also i am getting offers
in banglore( in my country ) ..now i am in dilemma to take LG
offer(the risc is low pay and new place etc etc) or not ..wat kind of
embedded work is done for CTVs and PD tvs???anybody just post your
views on that..please just post your opinions??

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Re: Please help me out
Praveen,

Aap ko chahiye LG mein job le lein kiun ke wahan se aap ko aur
opportunities milain gee, aur waisay bhee CV mein LG ka naam will look nice.

Cheers,

Rick

Re: Please help me out

nice.

Now now now...be nice. You never know who might be your boss or client
someday.

Re: Please help me out

I was :) I was speaking in her own language.

Cheers,

Rick

Re: Please help me out

Very funny indeed!
Hahahaaa..a.aa...a......aa............a..................a.

Re: Please help me out
On 15 Oct 2003 05:09:43 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (praveen)

Changing countries is always risky but at the same time is
excellent experience. Why is the pay lower is S Korea? I
would have thought it had a more advanced economy
than India? Makes me wonder if LG are just trawling for
cheap labour.

Embedded work on consumer products usually means
trying to do everything they should have spent another
$5 making the hardware do in software :)

Good luck.

Mike Harding

Re: Please help me out

Don't let the boarding ramp hit you on the way out (:

Site Timeline