Please help me out

Hi i am praveen from inida ,

I have 2 +yrs of solid experience in embedded systems(in networking area).I recently got an offer from LG South korea as R&D engineer for Color TV,Plasma TV etc etc.The pay is less ..buti am planning for my MS in US(the economy is rocky in US now)..and also i am getting offers in banglore( in my country ) ..now i am in dilemma to take LG offer(the risc is low pay and new place etc etc) or not ..wat kind of embedded work is done for CTVs and PD tvs???anybody just post your views on that..please just post your opinions??

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
praveen

Praveen,

Aap ko chahiye LG mein job le lein kiun ke wahan se aap ko aur opportunities milain gee, aur waisay bhee CV mein LG ka naam will look nice.

Cheers,

Rick

Reply to
Rick

nice.

Now now now...be nice. You never know who might be your boss or client someday.

Reply to
Garrett Mace

Changing countries is always risky but at the same time is excellent experience. Why is the pay lower is S Korea? I would have thought it had a more advanced economy than India? Makes me wonder if LG are just trawling for cheap labour.

Embedded work on consumer products usually means trying to do everything they should have spent another $5 making the hardware do in software :)

Good luck.

Mike Harding

Reply to
Mike Harding

I was :) I was speaking in her own language.

Cheers,

Rick

Reply to
Rick

Very funny indeed! Hahahaaa..a.aa...a......aa............a..................a.

Reply to
Rick The Dick

Don't let the boarding ramp hit you on the way out (:

Reply to
Jim Stewart