Plazma T.V.

Fujitsu Plazma T.V. Model # PDS4209U-B, no video, but have a raster. Anyone have any a Service Manual, or tech tips for this unit? Thanks, Dani.

Reply to
Dani

Sorry I don't have this info, but when you find the problem I have a bunch of spare Fujitsu boards for various models. Let me know what board or components you need and I'll be happy to help if I have what you need.

Reply to
Jumpster Jiver