PL-2528 Prolific - Advanced Hi-Speed USB Flash Disk controller

Hello everyone, does anyone know where I can buy this component, PL-2528, manufactured by Prolific, this component is an Advanced Hi- Speed USB Flash Disk controller; I have to replace it on a USB stick (Corsair voyager usb 2.0 -16Gb) that does not work. Bye; Giuseppe

Reply to
RGR-74