Flash disk not found

hi! my problem is the same like 'hard disk not found' but with a flash disk. if someone can help me,it will be cool

Reply to
Guillaume

"Guillaume" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

if we should help you, we need to get some information about the environment... otherwise we would tell you solutions that won't work with your system...

-- MMilitshc

Reply to
Marco Militsch

sorry found the thread later than your prevoius posting...

look@posting nr. 2 ;o)

-- MMilitsch

Reply to
Marco Militsch