pioneer sx-8 no left input advice or schematic needed

My pioneer sx-8 both channel a-b have power and produce sound, I switched m= y rca plugs and still no left channel is working..I would imagine it being = a problem in the input of the system..I'm not stereo savy but very mechanic= ally inclined and have built computers back in the late 90s..so any and all= advice..maybe a schematic would be very helpful thank you.

Reply to
ballatech
+++++++

Auto internal shorting contact not breaking?

Reply to
N_Cook

When I connect a speaker to left-b channel I start to get a clicking and it kills the system not off completely but the power to both channels are cut....?

Reply to
ballatech

When I connect a speaker to left-b channel I start to get a clicking and it kills the system not off completely but the power to both channels are cut....?

Reply to
ballatech

It sounds as if the total speaker impedance is so low that the safety relays are triggered

Reply to
William Sommerwerck