phone

Anyone know anything about an "IBM" cordless phone. It is a very little phone, you can talk and listen through it or through a communications type headset that at least in this case, came with it. It also has a "paging" function to it. Have one of those animals here. The base seems to have died. No dial tone. Seems to be a defective component in the base. It is sort of intermittent given you can slap it hard and get a dial tone. It doesn't seem to be the jack, which was cleaned off. It seems as though the relay may be flakey. All else is pretty much solid state. The phone part itself was unaffected. Just looking I guess for basic info whether the phone works again or not. I didn't know IBM was into phones.

Thanks,

clf

Reply to
clfe