Interesting Link

Hi guys!before anything else,i want to introduce myself,my name is michael,and i'am here to share some link that maybe able to help you in your work,i'am talking about this link,

i recommended this to my friends and they said that it helped them a lot,maybe it will do the same thing to you,try to visit it! ! !

Reply to
mhyk

On 13 Jul 2005 22:26:13 -0700, mhyk spammed the ng.

Funny I thought this Subject: content was in my killfile -- along with such as "read this", "open letter", and others of that ilk.

Back into my editor.....

Reply to
Allodoxaphobia