Philips tv 20GL1042--no channels 2->6

This is an old philips tv 20gl1042 chassis GR1-AL without a/v input, and i can not get any channel from 2 to 6. I have checked eeprom 2402 and it's associated transistor , checked bad caps near tda8305, cpu tmp47c434. The tuner is UV935 and it is not available, so i can not try a new one. Any ideas? Thanks.

Reply to
aldo

Channels 2-6 is the Low TV band ~ 52 Mhz to 80 Mhz Channels 7-14 is the High TV band ~ 154 to 214 Mhz From what I recall from looking at some VCR diagrams, a Voltage is switched from terminals usually labeled Low band, High band, UHF.

Yukio YANO

Reply to
Yukio YANO