Philips model 42PF9967D schematics

Hi guys, could anyone help me with this Philips 42PF9967D Plasma, a link to a schematic of the PSU would be really helpful. The problem is a heat sensitive component in the primary section. The set will start up after the aplication of a hair drier for around five minutes or so. I have reflowed all solder joints and checked caps for esr etc but I'm feeling in the dark without some voltage info etc. Any help appreciated, Cheers, Pete

--
Just add a little Rub to email me :^)
Reply to

Look for Two 3300uf 10 vdc electrolytic capacitors in SMPS (switch mode power supply). I'll look for a service manual.

Reply to
Steve Wright

Another tip not the exact set, but similar. Try the Crystal location IHOO a 27Mhz on the SSB Board. Part# is 823827736071

Reply to
Steve Wright

Steve Wright wrote in news:e68789cb-a4d7-40db- snipped-for-privacy@10g2000yqq.googlegroups.com:

Cheers steve I'll look at those sugestions, but I think I killed it completely. when checking the caps for esr I didn't realise that 2505 (1000uf 50v) was saving a stonking 30v for me to find after being on the bench for 4 Days, you wouldn't think 30v would make such a bright spark, pity I'm not as bright a spark myself these days. Regards, Pete