Philips Model 27pt5441/37

Philips Model 27pt5441/37 chassis l04.1uaa I have no service info on this unit top 1/3 of screen is black with poor lin on bottom 2/3 and no recognizable picture unit will shut down after a minute of being on. I have found the cap #2465 open and diode 6457 shorted Has anyone run into this and can give more info on what to check that is causing this vert problem?

TIA

Reply to
Woodward