pdf

hello? i like to create my word files all to PDF format with bookmarks. anyone can help me to prepare pls. mention the free site to get the software also.thanks.

Reply to
Sadiq

hello? i like to create my word files all to PDF format with bookmarks. anyone can help me to prepare pls. mention the free site to get the software also.thanks.

Reply to
Sadiq

Hi!

There is probably simplier ways to convert a word document to a PDF file than this but here goes: Download a software called openoffice which is for free and will be more than enough for most users, I do like microsoft office but but the cost is way beyond what I can afford. I bought Staroffice which is similar to openoffice and microsoft office but it didn't make my wallit to empty, anyway it can convert any document to PDF in an easy way and the cost is arround 1/4 of microsoft office. Here's the link

Bjorn

"Sadiq" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Rifleman