Convert PDF File to PCB layout?????

can you please help me how to convert pdf layout files to PCB layout?

i have ADS2004a that can import

gdsII stream format dxf egs archive format egs generate format iff mgc/pcb iges mask file(.msk)

thanks!

Reply to
electro

Step 1/ print it out onto paper. Step 2/ buy a digitiser tablet Step 3/ Trace it in.

:-)

I don't know of any other way to import it other than that. I have usually found it quicker to place and route by hand that follow a PDF. You might want to ask the original owner of the artwork for the original.

Simon

Reply to
Simon Peacock

found it.. theres a program that converts pdf to dxf layout.........

Reply to
electro

electro wrote WITHOUT CONTEXT:

Are you completely self-absorbed? WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE PROGRAM,?

Your Usenet posting technique sucks:

't-see-*-*-*-*-Google+You-don't-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-previous-post+click-*-show-options-*+click-THAT-Reply-link+only-leave-enough+zzz+If-you-don't-*-*-*-*-your-reply+faqs

http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:PtYi-cQOinsJ:groups.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=12348

Reply to
JeffM

If I'd seen electro's post I would have pointed him to:

which can convert to DXF, which many CAD systems can import.

Paul Burke

Reply to
Paul Burke

PDF can contain line drawing graphics or gif type picture.

If it's lines, you can use pdf2ps to turn it into postscript. It might be reasonably to write some code to turn the postscript into gerbers.

These are my opinions, not necessarily my employer\'s.  I hate spam.
Reply to
Hal Murray