layout files help!!

i have a cadstar v5 software that opens .pcb and .sch files.now i would liek to open my evaluation files from chipcon with .pcb and .sch extension files and the software proceeds to saying in the wrong format? can you help me pls?

Reply to
e2

Right click\\"open with" and choose program. Not really a strange thing in Windows.

--
ciao Ban
Apricale, Italy

Another technique is to make a shortcut to the *.exe on the Desktop and drag & drop the file onto it.

Reply to
JeffM